WELCOME! Adult education takes place on many different levels, and attendees of AALL's Annual Meeting & Conference value resources that supplement the programs they attend. Speakers will have two opportunities to provide these materials:
- In advance by July 1 – Materials uploaded through this site will be featured online for attendees to access prior to the conference; they will also be accessible from print-on-demand kiosks at the conference.
- After the conference – All materials received will be featured with session recordings on AALL2go, AALL's online learning center. (Post-conference, files should be emailed to email@example.com.)
This site will accept submissions through July 1, 2016. If you have questions or issues, please contact Heidi Letzmann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312/205.8014.
- Your materials will be posted to the online 2016 Educational Program Materials Collection only if you have granted consent for their inclusion via AALL's Speaking Commitment & Copyright Release.
- Speakers are strongly encouraged to use AALL's conference template for any PowerPoint presentations.
- If you choose to print and distribute materials on your own, printing/shipping expenses will not be reimbursed.
FILE FORMATTING GUIDELINES
- You may upload up to three files (up to 1 MB each), but please limit your total submission to no more than twenty pages or 60 slides.
- Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word (.docx) and PowerPoint (.pptx) created using Office 2010 or older, and PDF.
- Please provide files that are formatted cleanly and include clear, legible fonts.
- If you are uploading a PowerPoint file, please be mindful of graphics, which do not always print well and often take up a lot of file space. PowerPoint files submitted by July 1 will be formatted for on-demand printing in black and white, in a 3-slides-per-page format; please ensure your slides are legible in this format. Again, you are strongly encouraged to use AALL's conference template. (The file you use for your actual presentation in Chicago can, of course, include any graphics you choose.)
- Include your program's title and alphanumeric designation on the first page or first slide of your file.
- Speaker/author name(s) should appear next. If submitting materials prepared in collaboration with other speakers, please include the names of all involved contributors.
UPLOAD YOUR DOCUMENTS